Welcome to INVOBE
The institute of vocational Bee craft (INVOBE) established in 1993 is an indigenous specialist agricultural services company currently providing integrated clients – focus and cost effective services in the education, health, labour and agricultural sectors with specialized expertise in Beekeeping, entrepreneurial development vocational education and training and quality alternative health care delivery in both public and private sectos, INVOBE has assembled a highly qualified team educators and professionals with world wide experience and capability to provide practical solutions to complex problems at all faces of vocational education, health management, manufacturing and other agricultural projects. The institute of vocational Beee craft seeks to team up with very good intentions for the growth and prosperity of Ogun State and her people and in this regards, we propose to provide the acceleration of kwnoledge transfer and skills to enable people in the state to shape their present and future by their own efforts through our under listed objectives.
- Students at the Germany meets Nigeria bee Conference
- C.E.O Dee-Beecraft educating people on tending bees
- Segmentation of the Bees
Objectives of INVOBE
Our result driven objectives here at INVOBE are listed below:
- Growing Small Bee designed businesses into a truly indigenous group of companies with international leverage.
- Setting up a German/Nigerian Beekeeping Institute.
- Promoting a "Honey Inclusion" Policy in food processing and consumption
- Creating entrepreneurial interdependence, products and raw materials market linkage system for economic growth.
- Creating sustainable, cost effective alternatives through bee-hive products to boost profitable agricultural activities and promoting investment opportunities